awesome answers, but you need more awesome stuff to happen!
I was tagged for this by juiceezay (and this is the 1st time i’ve done one of these! so, follow her: she’s obviously special!
Rule #1: Always post the rules
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 9 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
Rule #4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. If you could plan your last day on earth…What would you do? Who would you see? What would you eat? etc.
road trip - see as many of my favorite peeps as i could, then end with roller coasters, and a FANTASTIC cheeseburger
2. Who’s the one person that really gets you?
3. What’s your favorite part of Tumblr?
the way people share their lives, any and/or all parts of it! truly fascinating, energized, amazing people, here.
4. Tell me about your best sexual experience.
it wasn’t the best for what *I* physically got out of it, it was the best because of how she responded (physically, emotionally, etc) to everything i did…
5. Can you ride a bike?
mostly, i’d need some practice minutes…
6. What did you think about most this week?
transportation - have to get a new (to me) car on the road. money, in general - just had surgery at the beginning of the month, so there are bills to pay…
7. Tell me about the person you like/have a crush on.
my current crushes all have the same things in common: they’re kind, friendly, & cute.
8. If you had to have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
cheeseburgers, with oranges for dessert…
9. What is something you usually do to relax?
road trip to vacation.
or take a tranquilizer, or cocktail…
1. BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE?
2. WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE?
3. MOST IMPORTANT/SIGNIFICANT THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE?
4. MOST IMPORTANT EVENT YOU’VE EVER PARTICIPATED IN?
5. WHAT’S THE BEST THING ABOUT LOVE (talking romantic love, here!)?
6. WHAT’S YOUR SIMPLEST PLEASURE?
7. DO YOU COLOR THE PLACEMATS, USE COLORING BOOKS, CAVORT WITH CRAYONS IN GENERAL?
8. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF CREATIVE - WHY OR WHY NOT? (except #thedailydooodles - your question is: WHEN DID YOU REALIZE YOU WERE CREATIVE, AND HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?
9. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
Commentary. This was inspired when I had read some responses to people who were contemplating suicide, and I thought that describing the future to a suicidal person must be like trying to describe colors to the colorblind — it’s something that they just can’t see or comprehend. When one is caught in the fog that makes one contemplate the end there is a lot of talk that just can’t penetrate it. One can hear about things will get better but it doesn’t register, like people are talking about someone else’s life rather than one’s own. The experience of depression does not allow hope, and appealing to hope is not as effective as one thinks it should be.
Unknown (via homolatte)
Sorry, bro. This Slurpee jacuzzi is at max capacity.
"Oh, thank heaven…" / 7-11 goin’ old skool on tumblr!
We should talk about this article.
go chime in fellow yogis…
the pastry looked excellent - good & flaky! now, i’m thinkin’ bought pie…and i should have some, rn…
its hard to be attractive when youre not